Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas To-Do List!

Covering all my Christmas bases...




Every year I make it a point to get a list together of everything I want or need to do for the holidays! 1. Because making lists is what I do. 2. There are just too many things to keep straight in my head when it comes to Christmas!



So I have it written all down on a sheet of paper- It is in the making and growing every time I remember something else to add, but I would like to share it with you all so you can add some Christmas cheer to your lives and make sure that YOU are covering all of YOUR Christmas bases! 




Christmas 2013 To-Do List

1. Put a tree up in my bedroom


2. Put up all holiday decor


3. Buy new stockings and stocking holders


4. Put garland up on mantel


5. Buy ornaments for living room tree


6. Cut down a real tree


7. Buy a tree topper


8. Put up a "Kissing Krystal" a.k.a Mistletoe with a crystal

9. Buy holiday mugs


10. Make cutouts and Christmas cookies


11. Make green and red chocolate dipped pretzels


12. Make and put out ornament advent calendar


13. Put up lights


14. Visit Santa with Chris and little man at the mall


15. Shopping trip for gifts at an outlet mall with Chris


16. Go on a "Stocking Stuffer Date"


17. Ice Skate


18. Have a Christmas movie marathon with hot chocolate


19. Ugly Christmas sweater party


20. Make crock pot hot cocoa with candy canes and mini mallows

Creamy Crockpot Hot Cocoa   1.5 cups heavy cream  1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz)  2 cups milk chocolate chips  6 cups of milk  1 tsp vanilla extract    Stir all the ingredients together in your crockpot. Cover, & cook on low for 2 hours - coming back to whisk it every so often.
21. Make a door wreath 

In de kleuren wit, zilver en oud roze, is deze ook erg mooi om binnen te hangen voor een spiegel bijvoorbeeld. In other words.... In White, silver and old pink, this is also very nice to hang out in front of a mirror for example.

22. DIY gifts for family members


23. DIY gift tags


24. Buy a special ornament that says 2013 somewhere on it


25. Take Christmas treats to a fire station, nursing home, etc.


26. Listen to Christmas music- literally all the time.


27. See the lights at the zoo


28. Read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"


29. Listen to my dad's Christmas CD he made of himself on guitar
30. Get Christmas-y nails done

Not usually the salon nail type of girl but I love these ones for the Holidays! :)

31. Build a snowman if weather permitting


32. Order personalized gifts online


33. Simmer Potpourri

Simmer recipes to make your house smell great
34. Elf on the shelf


35. Drink lots of Peppermint Mocha (skinny of course)




This is all I have on my list for now, but I am sure I will be adding more as they come to me! If you have any traditions you cover every Christmas that I don't have on my list leave a comment and let me know what they are! Thank you! :)


xoxo, Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment