Covering all my Christmas bases...
Every year I make it a point to get a list together of everything I want or need to do for the holidays! 1. Because making lists is what I do. 2. There are just too many things to keep straight in my head when it comes to Christmas!
So I have it written all down on a sheet of paper- It is in the making and growing every time I remember something else to add, but I would like to share it with you all so you can add some Christmas cheer to your lives and make sure that YOU are covering all of YOUR Christmas bases!
Christmas 2013 To-Do List
1. Put a tree up in my bedroom
2. Put up all holiday decor
3. Buy new stockings and stocking holders
4. Put garland up on mantel
5. Buy ornaments for living room tree
6. Cut down a real tree
7. Buy a tree topper
8. Put up a "Kissing Krystal" a.k.a Mistletoe with a crystal
9. Buy holiday mugs
10. Make cutouts and Christmas cookies
11. Make green and red chocolate dipped pretzels
12. Make and put out ornament advent calendar
13. Put up lights
14. Visit Santa with Chris and little man at the mall
15. Shopping trip for gifts at an outlet mall with Chris
16. Go on a "Stocking Stuffer Date"
17. Ice Skate
18. Have a Christmas movie marathon with hot chocolate
19. Ugly Christmas sweater party
20. Make crock pot hot cocoa with candy canes and mini mallows
21. Make a door wreath
22. DIY gifts for family members
23. DIY gift tags
24. Buy a special ornament that says 2013 somewhere on it
25. Take Christmas treats to a fire station, nursing home, etc.
26. Listen to Christmas music- literally all the time.
27. See the lights at the zoo
28. Read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"
29. Listen to my dad's Christmas CD he made of himself on guitar
30. Get Christmas-y nails done
32. Order personalized gifts online
33. Simmer Potpourri
34. Elf on the shelf
35. Drink lots of Peppermint Mocha (skinny of course)
This is all I have on my list for now, but I am sure I will be adding more as they come to me! If you have any traditions you cover every Christmas that I don't have on my list leave a comment and let me know what they are! Thank you! :)